Arizona Highways Photography Guide: How & Where To Make Great Photographs
A Snapshot of This Book
- Proven methods for making better photographs with digital or film.
- Specific information on digital cameras, photo gear, and photographic techniques.
- Types of photography -- landscapes, close-ups, people, wildlife, and activities.
- Outstanding places for photography -- Grand Canyon, Sedona, the Sonoran Desert, and more.
- Directions to scenic locations that make Arizona world-renowned.
- Tips for photographing in Arizona's unique conditions.
Just what you have been waiting for ... an easy-to-follow, illustrated guide that combines information about the basics of film and digital photography with details about different types of photography, such as landscape, architecture, people and events. There's also specific information about photographing the defining locations in Arizona, including the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Monument Valley, and the Mogollon Rim. Softcover; 336 pages.